Do you sometimes get confused behind the wheel? Do your friends and family members worry about your driving? Do other cars seem to appear out of nowhere?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be losing your ability to drive safely.
Other indications include:
- You have trouble seeing signs in time to respond to them.
- You have trouble seeing in the glare of oncoming headlights.
- Other drivers seem to drive too fast and often honk at you.
- Left-hand turns and busy intersections make you nervous.
- Driving stresses you and leaves you tired.
- Police have stopped you recently because of erratic driving.
- People have stopped accepting rides from you.
Very important: Always make sure you discuss and make decisions about your eye care based upon a formal appointment with your optician.
For more information and to book and eye examination please contact us:
McKenna & Scott Pinelands
Tel: 021 531 1953