Top Five Trends In Kids’ Sunglasses
- Styling that mimics that of adult sunglasses — cool, sophisticated and trendy.
- Modern plastic styles in rich colors (no more bubble-gum colors).
- Sports eyewear in scaled-down versions of adult styles.
- Clip-on sunglasses for children’s prescription eyeglasses.
- Brand name appeal. Kids are becoming nearly as brand-conscious as their parents and older siblings. Major eyewear manufacturers have teamed up with Disney, popular cartoons and young celebrities to create eyewear and sunglasses made for and appealing specifically to children.
Very important: Always make sure you discuss and make decisions about your eye care based upon a formal appointment with your optician.
For more information and to book and eye examination please contact us:
McKenna & Scott Pinelands
Tel: 021 531 1953